Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- El Presidente Condominiums - COVID Q&A
- Are the restaurants open? yes, Siesta key restaurants are open with 50% indoor capacity and still offer curbside pick up and take out.
- What are El Presidente's restrictions during Covid? Currently we can not accept reservations from hot zones that have over 70- 0 case per 100K per the CDC website. While the beaches and pool are open, Social distancing needs to be observed and the pool will have a max capacity of 16 people at a time due to the 6 foot rule.
- What extra precautions is El Presidente taking to ensure a sanitized enviroment for guests? El Presidente has adopted the CDC and Sarasota County and State guidelines on Covid safety. There will additional information in every guests packet as well as every condo on the added steps that El Presidente is taking. These steps include but are not limited to sanitizing public bathrooms 2x daily, disinfecting the elevators, railings, beach and pool chairs and loungers every day as well as providing hand sanitizer stations by the pool, elevators, and front office. We will also provide an individual hand sanitizer to every Check in as part of their check in packet. Additionally we will fog every condo with disinfectant upon every guest check out. Our cleaners will then do the normal clean while also focusing on disinfecting every button, switch, remote control, handle and knob.
- What is the Check in during Covid? Due to the added cleaning and disinfecting because of Covid, and to allow proper time to do the job right, Check in will now be by 5pm instead of 3pm as before.
- What is the Cancellation policy during Covid? Because the situation has been fluid and changing, we understand that we need to be flexible to be able to work with our guests. During the state of National and State Emergencies and as a courtesy, we will allow guests to cancel up to 24 hours before your arrival due to travel restrictionsand not incur a fee or penalty. Should you need to cancel, we will allow you to reschedule or cancel your reservation with a full refund.
- Are there any special deals during the COVID issue for last minute reservations? Yes, We value the loyalty of our guests especially in these difficult times so for any booking that is with- in 30 days of your arrival, we will offer you 10-20% off depending on condo and availibility.
How do I book a Siesta Key home?
You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 941-349-5333 and a reservationist will be glad to help you.
Is booking online secure?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We are located on a non-pet friendly beach and therefore our properties are also non-pet friendly. If you are traveling with a pet there are nearby pet boarding locations.
What are the benefits of a Siesta Key vacation home rental?
Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, separate bedrooms with private balconies, direct beach access, a sparkling clear pool and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.